Paul Beckett's commissioned furniture was featured in the June 2002 Ideal Home Magazine for a kitchen table and chairs and lounge furniture.

Ideal Home Magazine


Furniture Commissions

Furniture commissions near Aylesbury for Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Following the initial enquiry Paul likes to visit the client to see where the intended piece of furniture is to be placed. This is useful in understanding not only the purpose of the piece but also the size and the surroundings it is to be placed within.

It can then be designed to naturally fit in, as well as be made from complementary materials to its intended surroundings.

Once a full understanding for the piece of furniture is known Paul prepares designs with intended materials to be used and an estimated cost, as well as answering any questions you may have.

When you are happy with the design and materials to be used and place an order, a 30% deposit is required and then work on the piece of furntiture begins. Upon completion and delivery, the remaining 70% is payable.

Examples of Paul's furniture commission services can be seen in the Gallery and a recently completed project of a Painted Oak Bookcase with a Central Fire Hearth..

Paul provides his furniture commission service throughout Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire from his workshop near Thame. To find out more about commissioning a piece or set of furniture for your home please contact Paul at 07774 401267.